Dryer Vent Cleaning – Houston
Please find our dryer vent cleaning services are listed below. However, we are often requested to perform other dryer vent related tasks. If you do not see what you might need for your system or if you have a commercial property, please feel free to give us a call.
Dryer Vent Cleaning – We do one thing, and we do it right. All of our equipment is used just to clean dryer vents. Our process is unique to just a few companies; we use it because it works. All of our work comes with a six-month warranty and our standard 1-year warranty.
We don’t just clean your dryer vent; we solve the problem!
Before starting work, we take an initial airflow reading from your dryers exit. It is important to know the before and after airflow numbers so clients can quantify the effects of the cleaning.
- Before beginning, we inspect the entire dryer vent system from behind the dryer to the exit point. Besides being clogged, dryer vents can be kinked, cracked, or just plain old.
- We make a minimum of two full passes with our rotary brush system. The goal is to clean your dryer vent system; ridding it of any debris or obstacles that have accumulated.
- Cleanliness is guaranteed. All dryer vent lint is sucked into a vacuum leaving no mess. You won’t know we were there.
- We clean the dryer transition vent (see below).
- Upon completion, we hook the dryer back up to the system, test, and ensure it is working properly to your satisfaction.
Dryer Vent Repair
We offer complete dryer vent repair and rebuild services if and when necessary. If we see anything that is beyond repair, we will alert you and give you replacement options.
All of our repair work comes with a 1-year warranty.
Transition Vent Replacement (Dryer Hose)
Transition Vent Replacement (Dryer Hose): The dryer hose (or transition vent) needs replacement every so often or if it has become damaged. We only use commercial grade steel vents for the safety of our clients. Many dryer hose vents are not steel or up to recommended standards. Check out this video to see why.
Dryer vent booster fans are common in newer homes; however, we have assisted customers with booster fan installations in older homes. Booster fans are good for vents that run 25′ or longer. We install, repair, clean, and inspect booster fans. Lately, we have seen some real damage done by “companies” improperly installing these fans. Don’t let it happen to you give us a call to discuss the problem or determine if there is one.
Pest / Bird Guard Installation
Pest/Bird Guards Installation- Prevents birds and rodents from taking up residence in your dryer vent. We install and maintain pest/bird guards as an additional service. Birds nest can cause a nasty surprise for homeowners by not only clogging the vent but preventing the moisture from the dryer to escape. Birds nests are a common problem that restricts air flow. If you notice any bad odors from the dryer, there is a good chance a bird(s) has taken residence in your dryer line.