Dryer Vent Cleaning – Houston
Dryer Vent Cleaning – We do one thing, and we do it right. All of our equipment is used just to clean dryer vents. Our process is unique to just a few companies; we use it because it works. All of our work comes with a six-month warranty and our standard 1-year warranty.
We don’t just clean your dryer vent; we solve the problem!
Before starting work, we take an initial airflow reading from your dryers exit point. It is important to know the before and after airflow numbers so clients can quantify the effects of the cleaning. We promise that you will notice the difference.
- Before beginning, we inspect the entire dryer vent system from behind the dryer to the exit point. Besides being clogged, dryer vents can be kinked, cracked, or just plain old. Longer dryer vent lines can clog slowly over time making it harder to diagnose.
- We make a minimum of two full passes through the dryer exhaust system with our rotary brush system. The goal is to fully clean your dryer vent system; ridding it of any debris or obstacles that have accumulated over time.
- Cleanliness is guaranteed. All dryer vent lint is sucked into a vacuum leaving no mess. You won’t know we were there. Many customers are astonished when they see how much debris/dryer lint is removed. It is important to know that cleaning the lint screen is a great habit but it doesn’t stop all lint from escaping down the line. Have you ever noticed lint accumulation at your homes exit point? That is just the lint that made it out all the way down the line. A lot of debris remains in the line to trap further debris and clog fully over time.
- We clean the dryer transition vent (see below).
- Upon completion, we hook the dryer back up to the system, test, and ensure it is working properly to your satisfaction. We have a perfect 5-Star rating on Google and are very proud of it.
Dryer Vent Repair
We offer complete dryer vent repair and rebuild services if and when necessary. If we see anything that is beyond repair, we will alert you and give you replacement options. Conversely, if you don’t need service we will tell you as well. We have built our reputation on honest, fair, and ethical practices.
All of our repair work comes with a 1-year warranty.
Transition Vent Replacement (Dryer Hose) – Clothes Dryer Vent Installation
Transition Vent Replacement (Dryer Hose): The dryer hose (or transition vent) needs to be replaced every so often as routine maintenance or if it has become damaged. We use commercial grade steel dryer vents for the durability as well as the safety of our clients. Many dryer hose vents are not steel or up to recommended standards. Check out this video to see why we use commercial grade dryer vents.
Dryer vent booster fans are common in newer homes; however, we have assisted customers with booster fan installations in older homes. Booster fans are good for vents that run 25′ or longer. We install, repair, clean, and inspect booster fans. Lately, we have seen some real damage done by “companies” improperly installing these fans. Don’t let it happen to you give us a call to discuss the problem or determine if there is one.
Pest / Bird Guard Installation
Pest/Bird Guards Installation- Prevents birds and rodents from taking up residence in your dryer vent. We install and maintain pest/bird guards as an additional service. Birds nest can cause a nasty surprise for homeowners by not only clogging the vent but preventing the moisture from the dryer to escape. Birds nests are a very common problem that restricts air flow. If you notice any bad odors from the dryer, there is a good chance a bird(s) has taken residence in your dryer line. We will take care of the birds nest removal process for you and install a bird guard for you like the one to the left.
If you do not see what you might need for your system or if you have a commercial property, please feel free to give us a call.