Protecting Families One Home at a Time
Residential Dryer Vent Cleaning in Houston
We don’t just clean your dryer vent; we solve the problem!
- Before starting work, we thoroughly inspect your dryer vent for air-flow restrictions. It is important to know the before and after dryer vent conditions so clients can quantify the effects of the cleaning. We promise that you will notice the before and after cleaning difference.
- Before beginning, we inspect the entire dryer vent system from behind the dryer to the exit point of the building. Besides being clogged, dryer vents can be kinked, cracked, or just plain old. Longer dryer vent lines can clog slowly over time making it harder to diagnose the issue due to a more gradual constriction of air-flow.
- We make a minimum of two full passes through the dryer exhaust system with our rotary brush systems. The goal is to fully clean your dryer vent system; ridding it of any debris or obstacles that have accumulated over time. We make a point of showing you everything we extract so you can fully understand what gets bast the lint screen.
- Cleanliness is guaranteed. All dryer vent lint is sucked into a vacuum leaving no mess behind. You won’t know we were there. Many customers are astonished when they see how much debris/dryer lint is removed. It is important to know that cleaning the lint screen is a great habit but it doesn’t stop all lint from escaping down the line. Have you ever noticed lint accumulation at your home exit point? That is just the lint that made it out all the way down the line. A lot of debris remains in the line to trap further debris and clog fully over time.
- We clean the dryer transition vent.
- Upon completion, we hook the dryer back up to the system, test, and ensure it is working properly to your satisfaction. We have a perfect 5-Star rating on Google and are very proud of it.
We Service Both Residential & Commercial
See what clients have to say
I never write reviews but this service was awesome. Kevin came out for a simple clean and booster fan install. It ended up being duct replacement and serious troubleshooting. Solved all my problems and was the best service I have had on anything dealing with my house. Thanks guys and especially Kevin!!
3 months agoJeff Davis
Our new LG dryer flow vent sensor showed a 95% airflow blockage. Just 4 months previously we had paid to have the vent cleaned and were told there was a crook in our vent between the 2nd and 3rd floor which he could not get through. West Houston Dryer was highly recommended by Village Plumbing. Their technician Kevin arrived 15 minutes early and after removing a lot of wet lint blockage told us to run the air only cycle for an hour or two. After two successful dryer loads the flow sensor came back on. True to their 6 month guarantee, Kevin returned 3 days later without charge, and worked on it until the blockage finally let loose, due to his previous visit suggestion to run the air only cycle that dried out the wet lint blockage just enough for their...
4 months agoJohn Zimmerman
Joel was very prompt and courteous. I wanted to have my dryer vent cleaned as I got my house ready for market
3 months agoJoey Gonzalez
Did a thorough job cleaning my dryer vents and installing bird guards. Would use again if needed.
10 months agoRyan Baker