Protecting Families One Home at a Time
Residential Dryer Vent Cleaning in Houston
We don’t just clean your dryer vent; we solve the problem!
- Before starting work, we thoroughly inspect your dryer vent for air-flow restrictions. It is important to know the before and after dryer vent conditions so clients can quantify the effects of the cleaning. We promise that you will notice the before and after cleaning difference.
- Before beginning, we inspect the entire dryer vent system from behind the dryer to the exit point of the building. Besides being clogged, dryer vents can be kinked, cracked, or just plain old. Longer dryer vent lines can clog slowly over time making it harder to diagnose the issue due to a more gradual constriction of air-flow.
- We make a minimum of two full passes through the dryer exhaust system with our rotary brush systems. The goal is to fully clean your dryer vent system; ridding it of any debris or obstacles that have accumulated over time. We make a point of showing you everything we extract so you can fully understand what gets bast the lint screen.
- Cleanliness is guaranteed. All dryer vent lint is sucked into a vacuum leaving no mess behind. You won’t know we were there. Many customers are astonished when they see how much debris/dryer lint is removed. It is important to know that cleaning the lint screen is a great habit but it doesn’t stop all lint from escaping down the line. Have you ever noticed lint accumulation at your home exit point? That is just the lint that made it out all the way down the line. A lot of debris remains in the line to trap further debris and clog fully over time.
- We clean the dryer transition vent.
- Upon completion, we hook the dryer back up to the system, test, and ensure it is working properly to your satisfaction. We have a perfect 5-Star rating on Google and are very proud of it.
We Service Both Residential & Commercial
See what clients have to say
Did a thorough job cleaning my dryer vents and installing bird guards. Would use again if needed.
5 months agoRyan Baker
Put in a service request on-line on Sunday for dryer vent cleaning. Joe called a few hours later, asked what was happening. He said he knew exactly what was wrong, probably would not need the vent cleaning. He came Monday morning, found that the hose/duct in the attic was loose, which he fixed. Then he vacuumed up all the accumulated lint behind the dryer caused by the vent attached to the wall was bent. Hose even had water in it, which he emptied. He was there almost an hour - I am so pleased. Work is guaranteed for a year and I will definitely use them again and highly recommend them!
9 months agoBrenda Baginskie
Was professional and knowledgeable. Fixed the issue from the prior installation.
4 months agoBrandon Engebretson
We thought we had a major problem with a broken dryer duct in the attic. Joel came out, took one look and had it patched up in 5 minutes. He didn't even charge me... I offered, but he said minor problem don't worry about it. Joel is an honest no BS guy.... Rarity when in comes to home repair services! Call him if you need dryer service, you'll get an honest company that won't jerk you around!! I would recommend to anyone and will use his service if any other issues arise.
10 months agoJames Cook