Protecting Families One Home at a Time
Residential Dryer Vent Cleaning in Houston
We don’t just clean your dryer vent; we solve the problem!
- Before starting work, we thoroughly inspect your dryer vent for air-flow restrictions. It is important to know the before and after dryer vent conditions so clients can quantify the effects of the cleaning. We promise that you will notice the before and after cleaning difference.
- Before beginning, we inspect the entire dryer vent system from behind the dryer to the exit point of the building. Besides being clogged, dryer vents can be kinked, cracked, or just plain old. Longer dryer vent lines can clog slowly over time making it harder to diagnose the issue due to a more gradual constriction of air-flow.
- We make a minimum of two full passes through the dryer exhaust system with our rotary brush systems. The goal is to fully clean your dryer vent system; ridding it of any debris or obstacles that have accumulated over time. We make a point of showing you everything we extract so you can fully understand what gets bast the lint screen.
- Cleanliness is guaranteed. All dryer vent lint is sucked into a vacuum leaving no mess behind. You won’t know we were there. Many customers are astonished when they see how much debris/dryer lint is removed. It is important to know that cleaning the lint screen is a great habit but it doesn’t stop all lint from escaping down the line. Have you ever noticed lint accumulation at your home exit point? That is just the lint that made it out all the way down the line. A lot of debris remains in the line to trap further debris and clog fully over time.
- We clean the dryer transition vent.
- Upon completion, we hook the dryer back up to the system, test, and ensure it is working properly to your satisfaction. We have a perfect 5-Star rating on Google and are very proud of it.
We Service Both Residential & Commercial
See what clients have to say
Fair price i loved their services they were really nice and on top of all that made it safe for my one year old. they deserve more than a 5 star! I highly recommend this place.
4 months agoJon Kelley
Very helpful with info from the first phone call through the end of the service. Kevin was the tech, was on time, did a thorough job and documented issues he found with the construction and condition of the vent, recommended solutions to those problems and gave us pointers on how to prevent future issues. Overall, great service.
4 months agoNick Camarata
Wow ! This company was very helfpul when I needed help with my chimney. They were very willing to help and I couldn't ask for greater service. I would encourage anyone who needs clean work to call.
4 months agoNora Knox
I would totally recommend Houston Dryer Vent to anybody their customer service is impeccable and they're extremely Fair on prices.
4 months agoDennis Goldberg