Businesses & Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
If you are business that has clothes dryers and dryer vents, then commercial dryer vent cleaning is something that should be a part of your required maintenance tasks and part of your monthly budget. Please read through just a few of the benefits achieved by regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Reduce the possibility of dryer fires
- Reduce energy costs
- Cut down on your employees waiting for laundry to dry
- Reduce drying times
- Employee safety by reducing the chance of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning.
- Maintain Regulatory and Compliance legislation standards
- Reduce Liability for residences, renters, or leases
Should I be concerned about my business or investment?
Yes, if you have a clothes dryer or dryer connection (rental or properties for sales) you have a potential liability situation. Here are some businesses scenarios that have concerns but of course this is not limited to just these businesses;
- Rental Properties – We work with local and remote landlords all of the time and try and make the process as easy as possible. It is an added selling and renting point to notify potential renters that you perform regular maintenance for safety and optimal performance. When renters narrow down their choices, they often choose the one with added features, cleanliness and safety benefits.
- Pet Salons and Veterinarians – Pet hair works its’ way through the filter of the dryer and clogs up dryer vents frequently. There are direct safety and economic benefits to these types of businesses. Save on energy costs by operating the dryers at full efficiency as well as be able to proudly tell clients about the cleanliness and safety of your establishment.
- Residential Properties for Sale – Home Inspectors are becoming more focused on the condition of the dryer vent. We receive a lot of requests for our services as part of the conditions for closing. If you are selling your home, why not get in front of the inspection and proactively have service done and notify the inspector as such. This is another way of illustrating to potential buyers that your home is well maintained and cared for.
- Nursing Homes or Skilled Living – When taking care of people, it is important that everyone involved knows that everything is being handled with the utmost care. When children are inspecting facilities for suitable accommodations for their parents, cleanliness and safety are at the top of their checklists.
- Salons/Spas – Again, if you are running or are responsible for a business, than regularly scheduled dryer vent cleaning just makes sense.
- Clothes or Dry Cleaners – If you run a laundromat or Dry Cleaners, then you are probably already maintaining your equipment. If you aren’t or are unhappy or unsure of your current service, then give us a call to come out and inspect your business.
- Building or Property Management Companies – If you manage multiple building or residential homes, then you understand the value of pre-negotiated relationships. Working with us allows you to know we can service and schedule all of your properties with no surprises. This leaves you with more time to more effectively manage your properties.
- Property Inspectors – We do quality work. If you come across a situation where a homeowner needs service, we want you to be comfortable objectively referring us.
- Any building with a dryer connection!
Remember to ask about our multi-unit discount and discuss setting up a regular service schedule, so you have the peace of mind that your business and customers are safe.